There is much to do at The Pointe at Lifespring, including our Signature Vibrant Life® program.
Residents receive personalized attention, ensuring confidence and constant peace of mind.
Vibrancy is what separates the mundane from the brilliant. It is the key ingredient that changes mediocrity to exceptional, and conventional to extraordinary. The key to living is to live vibrantly.
There are 7 main components to living a vibrant life:
– Gain a deeper sense of spirituality & feed the soul!
– Intellectual stimulation, get moving & stay active!
– Ignite competitive spirit, learn, grow & motivate!
– Try something new every day, explore & experience the unique!
– Cherish family connections, share & continue family traditions!
– Embrace friendships, celebrate the moments, talk, laugh & listen!
– Engage in meaningful community outreach, share experiences & expertise!
Our mission every day is “to optimize health and well-being by passionately promoting a Vibrant Life filled with joyful experiences, meaningful endeavors, and abundant opportunities to connect with family, friends and the local community.”
Click here for more information on the Vibrant Life program.
Music and Memory
Music & Memory is a program which enables residents to listen to personalized music playlists, created with input from residents themselves as well as family, friends and staff. These playlists are loaded onto iPods so residents can connect with the music they love, with the goal of improving their overall health and well-being.
As a Certified Music & Memory Community, The Pointe at Lifespring is part of a national research initiative designed to focus on learning how residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia can benefit from listening to personalized music.
- Call system-integrates with sensors in the resident’s apartments that learns behaviors and can alert for falls. System integrates with the cameras & bracelets that the staff/residents wear to alert the care team.
- Care management system-allows real time tracking of care via phones/tablets and has an electronic health record integration with local doctors and hospitals.
- Community equipped with Wi-Fi.
- Technology allows for real-time ordering in our state of the art, Spring House Grille.
- Our Vibrant Life activities program features a smart phone application that allows family members to have real time access to the fullness of their loved one’s experiences.